Net Zero 2050 presents a significant challenge for every sector, and Government policy is clear on the required trajectory of change. So how do you make sure you don’t get left behind? In the first of a series of three webinars with leading law firm Trowers & Hamlins, Greengage looked at the implications of Net Zero 2050 and how businesses should go about developing the policies and strategies necessary to meet the challenge.
Key topics covered included:
- How Net Zero 2050 is driving Government policy
- Understanding the risk to your business?
- Reporting requirements and compliance issues
- What policies and strategies do you need to develop?
- What makes a good strategy?
- How to set targets and measure performance?
- Connecting strategies to decision making