Greengage offer innovative and collaborative strategy to enable the delivery of resilient places. We provide bespoke transparent advice to drive better decision making in the built environment.
“The Time is Now to create climate change resilient spaces. With Greengage’s support we have been able to create firm baselines for our embodied carbon and biodiversity net gain KPIs against which we can measure our performance as we look to decarbonise our business and create climate change resilient spaces. These KPIs will not only support our improved performance, but will drive change in our supply chain and help improve health and wellbeing for our local communities.”
Janine Cole | Sustainability and Social Impact Director
Great Portland Estates
We can help you to measure the exposure of your portfolio and projects to climate risk and provide guidance on how to address it.
- Climate Risk Assessment (Physical, Transition and Social).
- Climate Resilience: Risk Mitigation and Adaptation (New and Existing Buildings).
Energy and carbon
We can help with Energy and Carbon Reduction Programmes.
- Net Zero Carbon
- Carbon Foot printing, Benchmarking and Target Setting.
- NABERS assessment
- Whole Life and Embodied Carbon Assessments
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) Compliance
Our natural capital and strategic biodiversity specialists can address your corporate biodiversity reporting needs, meeting requirements of TNFD and enabling biodiversity to be captured through ESG reporting.
- TNFD and ESG-led Biodiversity Strategies
- Ecosystem service valuation
- Nature based Solutions and Green Infrastructure
- Rewilding and habitat bank strategy
- Integrated carbon and biodiversity strategy
We can assess and help to improve the environmental impact of your development, to ensure compliance, secure planning consent and foster support.
- Environmental and Ecological Impact Assessment
- Habitat Regulation Assessment
- Strategic Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Performance Statement
- Bespoke Site Assessments
We can help you maximise sustainability at all stages of a development project from gaining planning approval to monitoring and improving building performance.
- Sustainability Strategy and Coordination
- Compliance – Building Regulations and Planning
- Building Performance Modelling
- Certifications – BREEAM, WELL, and Fitwel
- Design for Performance
- Circular Economy Statements and Life Cycle Analysis
We can help you to embed and measure social value in your project and demonstrate the positive impact it will have on the community.
- Social Value Strategies
- Socio-Economic Impact Assessments
- Health Impact Assessments
- Additionality Assessments
- Local Economic Spend Analysis
- Regeneration and Community Benefits Statements
Our ecology experts understand how to protect the natural environment, create new green infrastructure and help you to achieve and measure your Biodiversity Net Gain target.
- Biodiversity Net Gain and Urban Greening Factor
- Green Infrastructure and Nature Based Solutions
- Ecosystem Service Valuation
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisals/Biodiversity Assessments
- Protected Species Surveys and Licencing
We can help you to develop and deliver your Environmental, Social and Governance Strategy.
- ESG Strategy Development
- Technical Due Diligence at Acquisitions and Disposal
- Corporate Biodiversity Strategy
- Corporate Social Value Statement and Action Plan