Greengage offer innovative and collaborative strategy to enable the delivery of resilient places. We provide bespoke transparent advice to drive better decision making in the built environment.
“The Time is Now to create climate change resilient spaces. With Greengage’s support we have been able to create firm baselines for our embodied carbon and biodiversity net gain KPIs against which we can measure our performance as we look to decarbonise our business and create climate change resilient spaces. These KPIs will not only support our improved performance, but will drive change in our supply chain and help improve health and wellbeing for our local communities.”
Janine Cole | Sustainability and Social Impact Director
Great Portland Estates
We can advise you on how to prepare buildings and places for the impacts of climate change, such as heatwaves and flooding.
- Net Zero Strategy and Coordination
- Climate Change Risk Assessment
- Climate Resilience – New Development
- Climate Resilience – Existing Assets
- Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation
Energy and carbon
We can help you transition to net zero whole life carbon building; and improve energy use, such as renewable technologies and electric vehicle infrastructure.
- Whole life Carbon Assessments
- Embodied Carbon
- Energy Statements
- Overheating and Thermal Comfort
- Operational Energy and Soft Landings
Our experts help to develop, assess and improve environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) policies and performance.
- CR/ESG Strategy and Reporting
- Carbon Footprinting
- Offsetting Advice
- Corporate Biodiversity Strategy
- Corporate Energy Audits
- PAS 2060
We can assess and help to improve the environmental impact of your development, to ensure compliance, secure planning consent and foster support.
- Environmental and Ecological Impact Assessment
- Habitat Regulation Assessment
- Strategic Environmental Assessments
- Environmental Performance Statement
- Bespoke Site Assessments
We can help you maximise sustainability at all stages of a development project from gaining planning approval to monitoring and improving building performance.
- Sustainability Strategy and Coordination
- Circular Economy Statements and Life Cycle Analysis
- Sustainability Statements
- Sustainability Benchmarking
- Health & Wellbeing
We can help you to embed and measure social value in your project and demonstrate the positive impact it will have on the community.
- Social Value Strategies
- Socio-Economic Impact Assessments
- Health Impact Assessments
- Additionality Assessments
- Local Economic Spend Analysis
- Regeneration and Community Benefits Statements
Our ecology experts understand how to protect the natural environment, create new green infrastructure and help you to achieve and measure your Biodiversity Net Gain target.
- Biodiversity Net Gain and Urban Greening Factor
- Green Infrastructure and Nature Based Solutions
- Ecosystem Service Valuation
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisals/Biodiversity Assessments
- Protected Species Surveys and Licencing