We are looking to recruit seasonal ecologists to join our multidisciplinary team in London and assist with the delivery of a diverse range of projects. This will include survey work and technical input on Preliminary Ecological Appraisals and Protected Species Surveys, including Bat and Reptile Surveys.
The successful candidates would support on a wide range of unique surveys throughout London and the south east and would be given on the job training opportunities in survey techniques and consultancy skills.
Greengage is an award winning multidisciplinary environmental consultancy known for providing innovative and bespoke ecological solutions. We have a wealth of experience across a range of sectors and through all stages of planning, development and corporate sustainability. Our discipline is based on a deep understanding of the built, natural and social environment.
Our consultants gain experience working on a wide range of developments, providing baseline surveys to facilitate planning applications, and working with architects and landscape architects in the design and implementation process to create innovative solutions for integrating biodiversity within the built form.
The following experience is desirable:
- Graduate (MSc desirable) in a relevant scientific degree (ecology, biology, environmental science or similar);
- Ideally at least 1 years of professional experience;
- Experience with bat surveys;
- Highly organised and motivated individual;
- Based in or around London and have access to a car with full driver’s licence;
- Enthusiastic about nature conservation;
- Available to work flexible hours to support on ecology surveys.
The roles are available throughout the summer of 2022. We have opportunities for ad hoc and fixed hours contracts between now and October 2022.
Competitive based on experience
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact email@example.com outlining why you are interested in the role and how you meet the personal specification. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please feel free to get in touch.