Welcome to the second in our series of
Thought Leadership Reports,
‘The Changing Face of Sustainability.’
In this issue we report on the findings of our Survey on Current Industry Perceptions of BREEAM and the Code for Sustainable Homes.
Click through to read the Survey Key Findings and then immerse in the content below to gain further insight from five leading industry professionals:
• Sarah Cary, Sustainable Developments Executive, The British Land Company PLC
• Phil Allard, Director, Wildstone
• Festus Moffat, RIBA, Director, JRA Architects
• Paul Kerry, Project Manager, McLaren Group
• Jon Buick, Climate Change Projects Officer, London Borough of Merton Council
In case you missed the first in The Changing Face of Sustainability series:
Turtl Stories can be viewed on your Desktop, Tablet or Smartphone in Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE8+.