Further to your recent correspondence with my colleague Sam Travis, I am pleased to send you further information on Greengage. We work nationally from a base in London and very soon Manchester. We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and the team,
Provided below are a selection of our recent projects:
- Great Portland Estates – We assisted GPE on the preparation of their Corporate Social Value Guidelines. We are now implementing these guidelines at a project level.
- Brunel University – Sustainability and Energy support on a new learning and teaching centre at Brunel University.
- Brentford FC – A range of environmental and sustainability services to support the masterplan application to redevelop a constrained site into a mixed-use residential, hotel, commercial and sports entertainment venue.
- Manhattan Loft Gardens – Preparation of an Environmental Strategy for planning and delivery of services including sustainability, energy, ecology and socio-economic.
- Clapham Park – Greengage led the sustainability, energy and biodiversity input along with coordinating the EIA and authoring several of the chapters for this major regeneration scheme.
In addition to the above projects we are currently working on multiple schemes across the north west and north east in Liverpool, Manchester, Chester and Teeside. These include residential, mixed-use and commercial schemes.