It was great to meet you in Manchester last Thursday, many thanks for your time. As discussed, provided below are some further details on projects we have delivered and links to our recent Thought Leadership and current CPD offerings.
- Canary Wharf Group – Greengage assisted in the preparation of the 10 Year Biodiversity Action Plan and Biodiversity Strategy that includes using Biodiversity and potentially Environmental Net Gain tools and the measuring of Ecosystem Services.
- Great Portland Estates – we assisted in the preparation of their Corporate Social Value Guidelines.
- Clapham Park – a major regeneration scheme where Greengage led the Sustainability, Energy and Biodiversity input along with coordinating the EIA and authoring several of the chapters.
- Hale Barns – a mixed use development where we were commissioned to develop a replicable methodology for calculating the ‘cradle to site’ embodied carbon of the construction.
- Brunel University – provision of Sustainability and Energy support on a new learning and teaching centre at Brunel University.