This is our experience of the application of the zero carbon homes and offsetting policy, the changing expectation of the GLA and the importance of embodied carbon and how you can deliver buildings with a lower carbon footprint.
In this talk we cover:
- The findings of the GLA Housing Standards Viability Assessment,
- GLA Policy and how it is being applied,
- Low and zero carbon options and how they work,
- Health and Wellbeing vs Energy Efficiency – the considerations,
- Energy Statements – maximising results without increasing costs, and
- Carbon offsetting including fund application.