Greengage are delighted to announce the BREEAM Very Good certification of the Broadgate Circle redevelopment. Situated in the heart of Broadgate bordering Shoreditch, Hoxton, Clerkenwell and Spitalfields and located on one of London’s most important transport arteries, Liverpool Street Station. The comprehensive redevelopment provides an improved retail, restaurant and leisure offering at Broadgate Circle, including:
- 45,000 sq ft
- Eight new restaurants and cafes with dedicated outside seating and balconies
- Iconic bar set over two levels
- Two new eateries for food on the go and dedicated space for a calendar of vibrant pop-up food and retail
- A new leisure hub for Broadgate
- An enhanced central performance space
The redevelopment was assessed under BREEAM Retail 2008 and achieved an overall score of 62.6% with highest category scores in Land use and Ecology achieving 80%, and in Management, Transport and Pollution achieving 75%. Members of the Greengage team worked across various roles for the project throughout the design and post construction stages, overseeing the assessment to its end result of Very Good certification.
Greengage would like to congratulate British Land, all involved in the project on delivering such a high quality and sustainable development.