It was great to meet you in Manchester last Friday, many thanks for your time. As discussed, below are some further details on projects we have delivered and links to our recent Thought Leadership.
- Sea Containers House – Greengage acted as the BREEAM assessor and AP advising on the fit-out of selected office floors.
- Cleveland, Middlesbrough – we carried out a BREEAM Retail Assessment in line with the client’s corporate policy.
- The Fort and Fort Kinnaird – Greengage undertook a renewable energy feasibility assessment on two large retail outlets in Scotland to investigate the potential for renewable energy being integrated into the building operations.
- 12 New Fetter Lane – we provided BREEAM Compliance reporting services for a fit-out of the ground to twelfth floor.
- Broadmarsh, Nottingham – Greengage was commissioned to hold a collaborative workshop with Westfield to address the sustainability and environmental performance of the Centre and produce a Sustainability Statement.