It was great to meet you last Friday, many thanks for your time. As discussed, below are some further details on projects we have delivered and links to our recent Thought Leadership.
- Clapham Park – Greengage led the Sustainability, Energy and Biodiversity input along with coordinating the EIA and authoring several of the chapters for this major regeneration scheme.
- Cambridge Community Sporting Village – Greengage supported the project’s planning application by undertaking the Socio-Economic and Health Impact Assessments for the EIA. We also undertook a bespoke assessment of the positive benefits generated by the scheme using an adapted Sport England MOVES methodology.
- Great Portland Estates – We assisted on the preparation of their Corporate Social Value Guidelines. We are now implementing these guidelines at a project level.
- Brunel University – Greengage are providing Sustainability and Energy support on a new learning and teaching centre.
- Brentford FC – A range of environmental and sustainability services to support the masterplan application to redevelop a constrained site into a mixed-use residential, hotel, commercial and sports entertainment venue.