23 September 8.30-10
As part of World Green Building Week 2015, Greengage Environmental LLP will host a breakfast briefing looking at how designing for health and wellbeing is becoming increasingly important for businesses and those that have a long term investment in developments.
The health and wellbeing of staff has an immediate impact on the financial return and operations of any business. Well designed and operated buildings – either residential or commercial – is now a key decision during the planning stages. We will be looking at the drivers, the players and the case for (and against) designing for health and wellbeing.
The event speakers:
- Abena Poku-Awuah, Sustainability Manager, Family Mosaic
- Glyn Tully, Urban Design Manager, Levitt Bernstein
- Nicola Osborn, Design Director, MoreySmith
- Morgan Taylor, Green Infrastructure & Biodiversity Consultant, Greengage
- Kerri-Emma Dobson, Socio-Economic Consultant, Greengage.
Centre for Efficient and Renewable Energy in Buildings (CEREB), London South Bank University, Keyworth Street, London SE1 6NG